Tuesday 25 February 2014

'No Regrets'




 
 H&M TRENCH COAT // PRIMARK TURTLENECK // TOPSHOP JONI JEANS IN GREY // TOPSHOP NECKLACE
 
Don't worry - you haven't warped back to the 70's, it's definitely 2014, my 'dress sense' just hasn't seemed to get there yet. This beautiful trench coat is from H&M and for £24.99 I seriously couldn't resist - no regrets. I recently picked up my second pair of Joni Jeans in grey (what else!) and I'm in love. They are so comfortable and flattering (which is a rare mix to find) and they go with pretty much anything. Again this Primark turtleneck is rearing its 'ugly' head - I think at £3 it's already paid for itself, and it's surprisingly good quality.

Uni is hectic at the moment - who knew designing a shop window would be so difficult! (if you want to see some of my inspiration pictures, have a look at my Pinterest page here). Also check out my Twitter and Instagram accounts (username is sarah_bowater) for regular updates!

Thanks for Reading,
 
Love
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit.... So stylish :) I envy your style haha :) I am loving your drench coat!!! You look beautiful :)
    Great blog post :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh bless you - thank you so much! I'm glad you like it, I was a little worried it was a bit 'out of my comfort zone' so it's nice to know that you like it!

      Thanks for commenting!
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Hey, I like it! hehe I think this is a stylish outfit, not that I could pull it off! ;) xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I'm sure you could! Thanks for commenting!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love this outfit and how you've styled it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love your blog too is lovely!

      Sarah x

      Delete