Tuesday 4 February 2014

'Puppy Love'

 

 
H&M LEATHER MINI SKIRT (V. OLD)
PRIMARK NECKLACE
PRIMARK TIGHTS
 
I brought this lovely shirt by Monki from ASOS last week with 20% off student discount. I was a bit unsure of it to start with but I don't think it is too OTT and doesn't make me look like the 'crazy dog lady' - I hope not anyway.
Uni has been very busy; me and my group are nearly finishing a piece based on American Apparel, check out my Instagram and Twitter for pictures and for more updates.
 

 
I also brought this beautiful bracelet from Black Tied (link above) and I am looking forward to wearing it all the time; it's one of those bracelets which you can just leave on as it goes with everything. I would recommend them so much, and the founder Laura is so lovely and helpful when ordering and with blogging details. Check out the website and their Twitter for some lovely pieces and I also have another piece to show you in a future post.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Love
Sarah
 
P.S. I have just started a Twitter account: sarah_bowater  -long overdue I know - but would love it if you could go and have a look as I'm trying hard to regularly update.
 

2 comments:

  1. Honey whats your twitter? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sarah_bowater I think :) I will look for yours and follow you :)
      Sarah x

      Delete