Saturday 1 March 2014

'Settle Down' | BeautyUK Posh Palette in No.2 Masquerade


 




 
 
I'm not normally one to go out and buy a beauty product without knowing anything about it - especially one on the cheaper side. I usually spend many weeks reading blog reviews, debating whether it's worth it, whether I will use it, whether it will cause me any problems e.g. sore eyes, breakouts etc. etc. But I saw this in Superdrug and fell in love with the colours. I hadn't ever brought any Beauty UK Products and hadn't heard about them on blogs, (I may be missing something here though) but for £5.99 I thought I would just give it a try.
The colours are beautiful and pigmented; a really good basics palette for everyday. My favourite, as pictured, is this lovely 'berryish' colour which is on the bottom row, second from the left. They are really easy to blend and I think they look just like something MAC has to offer. The neutral shades will be perfect for everyday use, but there are enough colours to really stand out when you want to make an impact.
 
Thanks for Reading,
Check out my Instagram and Twitter accounts - sarah_bowater - for more updates,
 
Love
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great palette - totally useable colors!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.com

    ReplyDelete