Monday 10 February 2014

'We Close Our Eyes' | Maybelline Brow Drama





 
 

So, my eyebrows are the one thing everyone makes comments about: "I can't believe your eyebrows are so dark even though you're a blonde" etc etc etc. They are ridiculously big and dark, but we have to work with what we've got I suppose! I usually do nothing but comb them in the mornings but I had being eyeing this up since it was first released. I tried the Benefit one and couldn't move my face it stuck my eyebrows together so much and I really wasn't a fan, but I thought for £4.99 I would finally give this one a go.
Well, let's just say I love it. It doesn't make your eyebrows 'crunchy' and doesn't give it too much colour, which is perfect for what I want in a brow 'mascara'. My brows are quite thick so this really holds them together, but I can't say how good it would be for other types of brows but I honestly would give it a try if you want something subtle for your brows on one of those 'late' mornings which I'm certainly having frequently at the moment!

 
Follow me here for regular updates:

Twitter: sarah_bowater
Instagram: sarah_bowater
 
Thanks for Reading,
 
Love
Sarah

13 comments:

  1. You do have wonderful eyebrows! I've never really used a gel on mine so this is great, thanks!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But to me they are not wonderful! Yes definitely try it and let me know if you do!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering whether I should get this ever since it was released! It looks lovely on you and it sounds great so I think I'll be trying it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! Yes definitely try it and if you do let me know what you think!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous :)

    I'm flying to America tomorrow!
    Find out more at lovefromsimmie.com ♥

    Stay beautiful doll. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simmie - so jealous right now :) Bon voyage and safe journey looking forward to see you posts and pics!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  4. Hey! Love your blog!
    Would you like to follow for a follow? just let me know on my blog:)

    heleenakk.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes of course followed!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  5. Looks like a lovely product!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it really is, you should definitely give it a try! Thanks for commenting.

      Sarah x

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of this! I have to try it :)

    By the way, I wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a huge giveaway with $500 of prizes, including a Clarisonic, Naked 3 palette, and Amazon gift card. You should check it out on my blog!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes your brows look great! I've been looking for something a little easier then penciling in everyday, great post!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great look. It's so pretty and natural! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete