Monday 17 February 2014

'Better Together'


 
 
 
 
H&M Black & White Striped Turtleneck £7.99
 
So I did a guest post yesterday for the lovely Lizzie over at Head-full-of-flowers so after you have read this go and check that out here and follow her while you're there! I posted about the new Primark P.S. Love makeup range with swatches and how I apply etc etc.
 
This little turtleneck over here is £7.99! I just think turtlenecks make you look like you have put a lot of effort into your outfit, even when you really haven't - and this material is amazing quality for the price. I love this faux leather jacket from Internacionale that I picked up last week too - I can't say I have even stepped foot in this store before but they had this jacket on the mannequin and I loved the length of it - much more flattering than a short one I think! And of course I had to wear my trusted Joni Jeans, I pretty much wear them on a daily basis, I'm considering buying the grey pair next :/
 
Can we just all stop and appreciate the beautiful rose gold bangle I picked up from Black Tied a few weeks back. It's so beautiful and definitely go and check it out on their website here. For reference my lipstick here is the Revlon Lip Butter (naturally :) ) in 001 Pink Truffle (it's quite sad that I didn't even need to check that either!)

 
 
 P.S On another note I have just secured a work placement with Topshop in March which I'm so excited to share with you what I have done afterwards! If you're interested I post photos of what I do on my course on my Instagram and Twitter so if you would like to see my user is sarah_bowater. I also did Visual Merchandising in Selfridges Birmingham last week which was an amazing experience and I have a few pics on there of what I did.

Thanks for Reading
 
Love
Sarah
 

7 comments:

  1. I would love the chance to Merchandise in Selfridges or Topshop.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever get the chance 110% have a go its amazing :)
      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so pretty, and I love that jacket too xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love it all doll :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!

    That coat is to die for! And so is your hair!

    Really love your blog! You have a new follower on bloglovin'!

    Lucy ♥
    lucylovehart | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top!

    Sharlotte //

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love your jacket!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete