Tuesday 21 January 2014

'Sweet Disposition'


So finally - I have entered the 21st century and created an Instagram account! If you would like to I would love it if you would take a look; I haven't got many pictures on there as of yet, but it's working progress (I've already got quite addicted so I would love to see any of your accounts!)

Anyway, Next has starting selling NYX products in the UK (I know!) and I've always wanted to get the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk but am always put off due to postage costs and having to be patient and wait for it etc. etc.


The reason I wanted this was because I wanted to 'highlight' the corner of my eye. At £5, it wasn't extremely cheap, but it is amazing quality, really smooth and nice to use. After blending it really brightens your eyes and makes you look awake - even on those ridiculously early mornings I'm certainly having to deal with at the moment!


Of course, any TIBS beauty post would not be complete without one of the Revlon Lip Butters which I brought two more with the 2 for £10 offer at Boots.

The first is the colour in 'Strawberry Shortcake' which is a lovely pale pink colour; perfect for everyday wear. It's great for those days when you don't want a really bright colour, just something to brighten up your face and look quite natural.




The second one is the complete opposite but just as lovely Rasperry Pie, a lovely darkish berry colour. Although this is more of a night-time colour, I love wearing it in the day too as it makes me feel like I've made more of an effort, and I can make all my other make-up simple.


As I always say I can't rate these enough - really moisturising and last for so long. Let me know whether you have tried any of these and what you think about them.
Thanks for reading and if you would like to, have a little look at my GFC, Pinterest, Bloglovin and of now Instagram accounts! I'm only one follower away from 350 on Bloglovin which I can't believe so thank you to everyone who follows and reads my blog it means so much!
Love
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Raspberry Pie - it's a gorgeous flirty shade :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I've had so many comments on it and the formula for Rasperry Pie is amazing imparticular; it lasts for ages! Thanks for commenting!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you told me that Next have started selling NYX, that's the best news I've ever heard! I've never tried a Revlon Lip Butter but so many people love them, I've added them to my wish list inside my head x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lipsticks are gorgeous!! xx

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete