Sunday 12 January 2014

'Gold Dust' - Topshop Sale Picks

Its safe to say I am in no way a 'sale shopper' - in fact if I see a sale is on in a store I more than likely turn around and walk straight out (I would like to say I'm joking but really I can't deal with all those pushy people grabbing stuff out of your hands).
The only time I can get excited about a sale is when I see something I have actually wanted for a while and when it is in my size - that very rarely happens though, I hope you all feel the same way!
 

 
I love this necklace. It's gold, which I don't normally go for, but the 'distressed' texture makes it look very expensive and as I wear a lot of shirts, I think this will be perfect with this. 
 
 
 
 Not available online (sorry!) Was £7.50 Now £4.50
 
 
 
This is a jumper I had wanted for so long. It has a lovely wool texture at the bottom and a sheer panel below it which makes it a bit more feminine and could be dressed up or down. A few comments on the Topshop website have said it is quite 'unflattering' but if you like oversized things like me this is perfect!

 
 
Was £48 Now £25
 
 
 
 
This was my best find of the sale; which is a navy croc skirt which has a denim panel at the back. It looks perfect with black tights and I just wore it here with a grey jumper and again I think it could work for both daytime and night-time. I'm really loving navy as an alternative to black at the moment as I think it is a lot less harsh for someone with a pale skin tone like me.


 
Was £34 Now £20
 
I hope you like these picks I got in the Topshop sale, let me know any posts you have done on the sales, I would love to see them! I have brought a few more sale pieces elsewhere so if you would like to see them please let me know in the comments!
 
Thanks for reading and TIBS reaching nearly 350 followers - thank you so much to anyone who follows and comments I really appreciate it - I think I'm getting more confidence to put pictures up of myself which completely freaked me out before, but you are all so lovely it really helps to boost my confidence!
If you have a minute I would love it if you could give me a follow on GFC, Google+ and Pinterest as I'm trying to get more into social media in general really! I'm also thinking of starting an Instagram account so let me know if you would be interested in following me there too!
 
Love
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. That skirt is fabulous! I love that necklace too.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace, Topshop do some great accessories :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate sales in clothing stores, everybody just pushes each other around and then they don't even have your size ugh. Anyway you made some amazing purchases, that necklace is to die for x

    http://daisy-drops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel exactly the same about sales- I can't stand the messiness! But that necklace is lovely! Great picks! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace, the distressed effect looks cool x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace, really unique :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete