Saturday 25 January 2014

'How Soon Is Now?'

 
  
 
H&M Bomber Jacket // £29.99
ASOS Black Disco Pants (OLD)
Primark Necklace
Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch (review here)
 
This bomber jacket is really not my usual style. I had one before many years ago and didn't get much wear out of it due to the colour, but I saw this in H&M and after trying it on (multiple times) I thought I would give it a try.

 
 
I think the pattern on it is really unusual and the fact there are not just one but two prints makes it really unique in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
 
I decided to wear it with an all black outfit as it makes the bomber stand out and clashing more prints and too strong a colour would just look a bit OTT not to mention a bit weird. Instead I just wore this leather panelled top from Zara which is lovely, my Primark necklace and Michael Kors Watch.
 
Hope you enjoyed this very quick blog post - I'm swamped with work at the moment and these pictures took forever to take due to the ridiculous weather.
 
P.S. I reached 350 subscribers on my blog! - this is so weird I've only been blogging for a few months! Thank you so much to everyone who reads, comments and follows my blog and at the next milestone I might do a giveway - let's make it 500! (Fingers crossed that ever happens!) And I'm loving Instagram now - I only started one this week (I know) and I'm regularly updating so if you would like to follow me on there.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Love
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. The bomber jacket really suits you :)
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - that's so sweet! I'm so grateful, I did do this a while back, but thanks so much for nominating me! It means so much that you like my blog! I love yours too!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete