Saturday 18 January 2014

'If I Could Change Your Mind'

Finally ... My camera is back to focusing (if I was 'camera-clever' I should have known that it wouldn't auto-focus on me - at least I worked it out quick enough thanks to the help of the internet!)
 
  
 
 PRIMARK MINT JUMPER £5
 
I just found this jumper in Primark today for just £5. I love this neck detail as I think it suits people with longish necks like me. The detailing is really lovely and looks much more expensive than it is (it is even made with angora). I don't own anything in mint so this was just a really simple way of getting the colour into my wardrobe and also into 'Spring Mode'.
 
My jeans are my first pair of Joni Jeans and I can't believe I haven't brought these sooner. I love my Mom Jeans as they are so comfy and usually I hate tight pieces of clothing, but these are like you're wearing a second skin as weird as this sounds. This colour is perfect too as it goes with pretty much any colour. I didn't realise how much I would love high waisted trousers too; definitely something I'm going to invest more in (my mom even wants a pair!).
 
 
 
PRIMARK WHITE SLEEVELESS BLAZER £15
 
I also brought this beautiful sleevless blazer from Primark which I think looks so expensive. It also comes in black, and I just think it will be perfect for Spring. Definitely pick it up if you want a really versatile piece for the Spring.
 
THE FINER DETAILS
 
 
 
I think the detailing on this jumper makes it so expensive looking and it really will work well for the Spring. It comes in a variety of colours and at £5 you can't really go wrong - Primark should definitely have some sort of prize system if you collect them all - who's with me?

 
The sizing for these jeans are a W28 L34, and I would definitely recommend trying before buying as the sizing can be completely different to what your used to.
 
 
I hope you liked this quick outfit post and please check out my last post on my Leather Trousers from H&M as I posted it at a weird time so I think a few people may have missed it.
 
Don't forget if you would like to follow me on GFC/Google+ and Pinterest, and let me know whether you think I should start an Instagram account and whether you would follow me?
 
Thanks for Reading,
 
Love
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I have the same black knee high's from Topshop, I love them so much haha! Topshop do the best jeans I think :)
    Have you heard about L'Oreal's Mega Volume Miss Manga mascara?
    Check it out at lovefromsimmie.com - its lovely :)

    Stay pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that white jacket!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love the jumper :)
    L xo

    ReplyDelete