Monday 9 December 2013

CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2013

Hi everyone,

So on Saturday I went to the Clothes Show Live in Birmingham with two of my friends, so if you haven't heard of it or don't know what to expect then I will show you a few pictures of what they have to offer :) I apologise for the picture quality now - these were taken on my iPhone as it is mad busy there so my SLR was not an option!



Basically, for those of you that don't know, the Clothes Show is where beauty and fashion brands sell their stock, usually at discounted prices, all in one place, and there is also a little Fashion Show if you haven't had enough of a fashion fix for one day! The brands there ranged from Ragged Priest, Vero Moda, Oh My Love, Love Clothing, Rimmel and many more - what more could you ask for!

 
 



 
 
If you are a lover of vintage clothing then the Clothes Show is a perfect place for you to find those one-off pieces, and my favourite stall (I'm so sorry I have no idea what they were called!), wasn't a vintage stall but was one that sold 'vintage-style' shirts.

 
I know in my Shirt Collection Post (Post 1 and Post 2) I said I would not purchase another shirt for a very long time, but I was too tempted by these ones, and after wanting this for hours I had to go back and get it (a girl was not happy when she saw me buy it as she'd just gone back to get it... sorry!)


 
It was £20, so not too bad in price, but I guess it might not be everyone's taste but I just love the colour and I think it will look so good with black jeans and my new navy biker jacket I've just brought (outfit post coming soon). If someone went to the Clothes Show and knows the name of this stall please let me know!
 
Ciate were also there, selling their famous Caviar Nails for just a fiver, from £18, which was a very popular stall as you can imagine, and Barry M were selling loads of their products in a gift bag for just £10.


 

We also saw Kingsland Road off the X Factor and a lot of the Made In Chelsea and TOWIE cast, so if you are a fan then you should definitely think about going next year!

 
They also performed at the Fashion Show, hosted by Henry Holland, and I would love to show you a few pictures but you can hardly see anything (sorry!) but it was great to see.
 
The little jewellery stalls were lovely and the pieces were really beautiful, and if you love quirky jewellery then you would love the Clothes Show!
 



 
My favourite item I saw that day, but unfortunately did not buy :( was this amazing jumper -this just made my Christmas :)
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post, sorry it was very long, I just spent a lot of the day trying to get the best pictures so I could put them up on my blog! I'm pretty sure I will be going next year and I would recommend it to all of you as a day to get all your Christmas/Secret Santa presents, and maybe a few things for yourself along the way! I also found a brilliant new, up and coming beauty brand which I got a few products from and will share with you later this week.
 Oh and if you're interested, I decided to wear my black cord pinafore from Primark, my 'bloggers favourite' fluffy jumper in a lovely light green colour from Topshop (still available now I think!) , my H&M cross shirt and a Primark necklace. I also wore my favourite Primark 'Super Cosy' tights and my Arabel2 boots from Topshop. (Sorry about the picture it was the clearest one I could find!)
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love
Sarah
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Really good post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that heaven? XD

    Agostina
    http://needagap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jel!
    I really wanted to go to the clothes show! :(
    That shirt you brought is lush! <3

    Have you seen the new face of Chanel?
    Click lovefromsimmie.com to see the new commercial starring Marilyn Monroe,
    & never before heard audio which Chanel have released! "Chanel No.5 of course!" ;)

    Stay pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shirts look amazing! Can't believe I missed those :(

    lauramay, x

    ReplyDelete