Wednesday 20 November 2013

'Fade to Grey'

Hi everyone,

So I thought I would do an outfit post with my favourite jumper at the moment. This one is from Primark and personally I don't think it looks like anything you would expect to be from Primark. It's only £10 and I reckon I've worn it enough times to say the 'cost per wear' is in pennies. It also comes in cream, bright pink and burgundy and possibly a few more colours, but as you may or may not know I love grey clothing so I had to go with this one.


The quality of this is actually very good for Primark. I love the detailing around the neck, which is also around the bottom of the jumper, and it is not too short or long so it can be worn with so many different pieces.
 
 
I decided to wear this jumper with my Faux Leather Peg Trousers from ASOS. I got them about 2 or 3 months ago and I just haven't worn them as much as I have wanted to as I struggle to decide which tops to wear with it as they are low rise.
 
I love the detailing around the top of the trousers and again I think they look a lot more expensive than they actually are. They are £40, but I brought them with 20% off so got them for £32 and I think they will be perfect for the colder winter months when skirts and dresses are out of the question.
 
 
I think this outfit will be perfect for those days when you want to look like you've made an effort, even though you really haven't. I hope you like this outfit and let me know in the comments if you do!
 
 
I decided not to wear any jewellery and just make it a really simple outfit but I think it could be dressed up or down anyway. For shoes I would wear my flatforms which I have literally had for years but they are so comfortable (that's why the look a bit beaten up in the picture).
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post as I hate having my picture taken so it feels really weird actually posting this but I hope you liked the outfit and please be nice in the comments! I will leave the link for the trousers below and the jumpers are still available in most of the Primark's I have been in recently so I would advise picking one up ASAP! The nail varnish and lipstick will be reviewed soon too.
 
Love
Sarah
 
 
 

P.S I have just brought this hat from Topshop and was just wondering whether you thought it suited me or whether I should return it? Let me know in the comments!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, you look fab. The hat really suits you too, I would keep it! x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I might just keep it then! Thanks so much for your lovely comment!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. Love the jumper, Primark actually do some really nice ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your outfit, especially the leather trousers! :)
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the hat! It's cute on you :) And the outfit it's elegant yet comfy :) xx Agostina

    http://needagap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit chick! :) :)
    Have you seen my baggy jumper's and beanie's post?
    Click www.lovefromsimmie.com :)

    Stay beautiful XOXO

    ReplyDelete