Thursday 1 August 2013

Zara Office City Bag

I thought I would do a quick post on the Zara Office City Bag that I recently purchased in-store. I had seen it on some of my favourite blogs and loved it then, but I never considered actually buying it - I think the price (£49.99) was a major factor.

 
 
As I am (hopefully!) studying Fashion Retail Management at university this year, I knew I would need a good, sturdy bag that would allow me to carry folders, and other work whilst also having space for all the other necessities needed in a regular handbag.
 
I had been looking around online for a while, but I only seemed to find bags that were either too big to carry round all day, or too small to be practical for carrying all the things I would need.

 
 
On a recent trip to Zara though, the City Bag caught my eye once again. It was the last one in store, which is always my weakness as I didn't want to leave it and regret missing it! It is the perfect size for folders, has both handle straps and a shoulder strap and is the perfect material that looks like it is definitely 'Sarah Proof'!
                                
 
 
 
It has 3 zip sections and two open sections (perfect for folders, books etc.) and smaller zip sections on either side for loose change, pens, makeup. And I can't forget to mention the gorgeous berry coloured lining! In terms of colour, I think black is always a safe bet for an everyday bag as it pretty much goes with any outfit, and the gold zips and hardware make it look much more expensive than it actually is.
 
 
 



So yes, I did finally get my hands on one, and usually with a purchase this big (which is hardly ever), I would usually have my doubts about it, but I'm actually so glad that I brought it in the end as it is so useful. 

 


 
If you are interested in the bag they are still available on the Zara website:http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/handbags/office-city-bag-c269200p1353012.html
 
 
Happy Shopping!
 
 
Love
Sarah



7 comments:

  1. Lovely review, I also have this bag and I love it so much!! I followed you on bloglovin :)
    Love Emily x

    Handfulofemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I get this from?!?! I can't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get this from?!? I can't find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked the link and I'm sorry they are all sold out! But I've found basically the same bag on their website so here's the link: http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/handbags/citybag-with-zips-c269200p1341032.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been trying to buy this bag for ages now every time its sold out though so sad it looks perfect!! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have found a similar bag online on Zara's website though so if you are interested I will leave the link here: http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/handbags/citybag-with-zips-c269200p1341032.html

      Delete
  6. I have the same bag and oh my, it really is the most convenient thing you can carry to class with you haha It has the perfect size and fits all of my stuff in it and more! :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete