Wednesday 30 October 2013

'And It Was All "Yellow"'

Hi everyone,

So, today is the day. I am finally uploading an OOTD! I hope you all like it as I've tried really hard to pick an interesting outfit and I am still having to sort out locations and lighting etc but I hope this is a good start!

This is one of my favourite jumpers at the moment, from Miss Selfridge. It is a gorgeous yellow colour which I think is perfect for autumn and cost £19 (which I don't think is a bad price!) It is slightly cropped which you can't see on these pictures, but it looks lovely with high waisted trousers aswell.

 
What I love most about it though is the scoop neck that it has. I have been on the look out for one like this for so long, but they always seem to be so expensive! The jumper also has long sleeves which is of course perfect for winter and as the jumper is quite thin, it is good to layer with jackets and coats for the colder months ahead!
 
 
 
I have paired this jumper with my lovely cord pinafore from Primark (which was only £13!) and my Primark Super Cosy tights with a fleece lining which are amazing - at £3.50 they are so warm and will be a life-saver in winter when you want to wear skirts and dresses. Fianlly, I paired the whole outfit with my Topshop Arabel2 boots which were the best investment ever (I reviewed them here).


I have a few more outfit posts planned for this week - I actually really enjoyed planning this one! - but I hope you enjoyed this one and I hope the quality of these will get better as I do more of them!

Thanks for reading!
 
Love
Sarah x

8 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that top x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think it's a really unusual colour and perfect for autumn! Thanks for the comment :)

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. love your outfit! that yellow looks gorgeous on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much :) that's so kind :) I was so scared of putting it up in case people didn't like it!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit - love the jumper!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) love your blog by the way :)

      Sarah x

      Delete
  4. Love this pinafore, so cute!
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Primark is getting better and better everytime I go in :) but then again the prices are getting higher and higher!

      Sarah x

      Delete