Tuesday 3 September 2013

One Month Blog Update

Hi everyone,

So I was struggling trying to think of blog post ideas when I realised that I had been blogging now for just over a month (I first uploaded on the 30th July 2013) and I thought it might be interesting to write about what had happened through my blog for that month (maybe I should do this each month to see how the blog progresses? Let me know in the comments!)

So, this past month I have uploaded 10 posts, the most popular being the Zara Office City Bag (picture from post shown below), and I have now got 5 followers on Bloglovin. It may not seem very much to most people, but I can't believe that 5 people I don't actually know have followed a blog that I have written. It's amazing! I hope that this time next month I could have 10 followers, so then that would definitely be a steady progression! But even if that doesn't happen, I will still keep blogging away as if I have a thousand followers! I was also chosen by the lovely Emily from Handful of Emily for a Liebster Award which was amazing; never in a million years did I think anyone would read my blog let alone pick me for a blogging award!




This month I really want to start putting up more outfit posts. As I will be starting uni in the middle of the month, I will be wearing more 'proper' outfits on a daily basis, so maybe this is a good chance to start? I suppose I'm a little bit apprehensive about doing outfit posts as it is a bit more personal than just saying I like a beauty product etc., but maybe I should just bite the bullet and have a go!

I think if I continue to do these Blog Updates monthly it might help me stick to blogging a bit better, as I need a reason to post even if I am tired with uni starting etc. But I love blogging so I just hope I can force myself to carry on!

I hope everyone has a lovely September and maybe if you're just starting out like me you could try a Blog Update to see how your blog progresses each month? I'm going to try!

Thanks for reading and if anyone has any advice to improve my blog or any blog post ideas then please let me know in the comments.
 
Love
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Follower no.6! Such a sweet post, looking back on your blog journey so far! What a great idea;I'm pretty new to blogging so I think this will be a great way to keep myself motivated! Will definitely give it a go at the end of September! Thank you for the read & inspiration. Really hope you do some outfit posts-looking forward to them! x
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope it helps your new blog progress too! I've followed you on bloglovin! I will be sure to read yours if you do this type of post too!

      Thanks for following!

      Sarah x

      Delete
  2. I discovered your blog after seeing you tagged for the Liebster Award! I really love it and this post is really motivating as I only started blogging 2 weeks ago :)

    Lulu xx

    http://luluslittlebiglife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it! You could try and do this post aswell and see if it helps your blog develop! Good Luck!

      Ive followed you on bloglovin too

      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! This is such a good idea to keep a track of progress :)

    Xx

    www.lauralovesxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete